New Patient Registration
All new patients are asked to complete an application form and short questionnaire concerning their health. To register with us please come afetr 11am and before 5pm, and bring with you:
1. Photo identity, such as a passport or driving licence
2. Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill ( gas, electricity, water, council tax) mobile phone bills will not be accepted.
3. Your NHS number
All new patients have a health check with a member of the nursing team. We cannot fully register you with the practice until this has been carried out. You can, of course see a doctor if you have an urgent problem.
How to register with Leylands Medical Centre (at any site):
1. Ensure your home address falls within our practice boundary
2. Fill in the GMS1 Registration form (click below)
GMS1 Registration Form
3. Fill in our own new patient questionnaire (click below)
click to download in MS Word format to complete on your computer then print
click to download in PDF format to print and complete by hand
4. Bring both forms in to reception along with photo ID and proof of address (see above)
Changing Your Details
Please notify us of any change of your personal details – name, address, email address
or telephone number – so that we can amend our records. It is essential that we have your correct telephone number as we may need to contact you urgently.
You can change your details quickly and securely using our online system once you have registered for it.
If you move outside the practice area (see map), we request that you re-register with a local practice.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services